News :
Powered by Blogger.

Recent Post

Followers

Archives

q4

received publicity google adsense ads

ok buddy, this time I will share my experience about google adsense, after all this time I've made a lot of blogs but none of the received google adsense, the longer I am in the spirit of how to ad google adsense thank publish.
daily updated articles, and this time I say fantastic! woww
My blog finally accepted by google adsense, my friends definitely want to know more lawyers; secure I was not?
I really really easy steps to make this blog scarcity is, first I just tried to find a template that looked fresh and delicious on the look for me, and I believe it was also nice to see other people,
OK after the selection is complete for my next blog template think the content of my blog, at this stage of the article content I paid little attention to how many characters in each post?? what I noticed just simple articles that clear and good at reading although it was a bit hehe.
after that content has not forgotten my daily post articles at least two articles and then promote my blog! oh yeah do not let friends put other ads on the blog such as PPC, HYIP or related advertising: D if pal intend received in google adsense.


-->

basically what I do is first select a template blog looks good, the two create a quality article and not have to hunt down how many words in a single post, to promote social networking, and the most important thing is the content should speak English. if you have to use Indonesian air articles must be in English, as I am an english article Indonesia one article each post so balanced, so first friend that I can share the experience, the spirit continues to make that have not received GA.
You have just read an article Category Seo Tutorial Blogger / Update kontes seo Tytle received publicity google adsense ads. You can bookmark this page with a URL http://seogtss.blogspot.com/2013/01/received-publicity-google-adsense-ads.html. Thank You.!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - January 9, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "received publicity google adsense ads"

Post a Comment


qadabra2